Saturday, 10 June 2017

Save $$$ on your WEEKLY SHOPPING

Hi Guys

Just wanted to quickly hop on to tell you again about how much I love doing my weekly shopping at Coles and collecting points with Flybuys.

If you want to get up to date with all that I have talked about before head on over to my post or YouTube video.

But today I thought I'd just let you know that they have HEAPS of offers available at the moment which will save you so much $$$$.




When you sign up for Flybuys they will send you emails when new offers start. All you have to do is click "Activate" and you can earn the points back when you shop.



I spent $240 at Coles this week with my grocery shopping. It was a little more than usual but I had a few more expensive things I had to stock up on (damn you oil!!!!!).

But in saying that I received 7645 bonus points from Flybuys on top of the 240 normal points. 

THAT'S AMAZING



Now if you don't know Flybuys will reward you with redeeming your points for all sorts of things. From electrical items to travel, but what I like to use my points for is Coles gift cards. Gift cards are redeemable at a rate of 10,000pts = $50.

That means for my grocery shopping alone this week I earned $38.25!!!!



You can also earn Flybuys points by linking your card to your Fitbit, Medibank, Budget Insurance and AGL accounts. As well as other stores like Adidas, Kmart, Target and OPSM.

This post is not in any way affiliated with Coles or Flybuys, I'm just sharing with your how I save some money each week and how you could be too.

Happy Long Weekend Everyone!!!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin