Tuesday, 9 February 2016

First Aid Checklist



A few weeks ago a wrote a post about how I keep my First Aid Supplies organised. Today I wanted to share a little update on how I keep track of everything, so I know what I have, what I need and any expiry dates.

Here is the checklist that I created.


It's stuck to the door next to by First Aid Supplies and is laminated so I can easily take inventory of what I have using a whiteboard marker, and when we use the last of something the tick can just be rubbed off.



I usually put a little arrow next to the things I need more of so that I can see at a quick glance while I'm writing out the shopping list.


I also add the expiry date, to those things that we don't use very often. This way I know when things are about to need restocking.



Feel free to download a copy of my First Aid Kit Checklist for yourself below.